08 October 2012

Brownish


The moment I laid my eyes to my laptop, I think it was my time to post something here.



My best friend took some shots of me for his photography portfolio.
I would like to thank you all to open his Photography Page: Gary Photography





















I've chosen brown color for most of my outfits this month.
It was just.. I don't know, but I think it might fits for Autumn to Winter season.




Outfit Details:
Black Top - Bershka
Brown HW - Pull & Bear

Coat - Zara

Pumps - Aldo

Accessories - Topshop



My Photographer lol 








bytheway teryn,ivena,ellena,afang,charis,grace,meme<3YOU GUYS

12 comments:

  1. love ur coat dear ;* btw mind to follback?
    glintattract.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the coat kathhh <3 picture number 5-7 are my faces, it looks all desert-y yet there's this winter charm. beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome coat! you look super stunning! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coat and the shoes so much!! <3 really love the first photo!! <3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm having an Alexander McQueen scarf giveaway! Come and join me on www.glamrocklady.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos, you are such a model!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou for your honest coment
    i'll try to fix it ☺
    you look pretty anyway ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! He's a great photographer :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg you’re so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete